Configuring ceph usage statistics

Attempting to set up a proof of concept ceph cluster (3 osd’s 1 mon node), and everything is working as far as radowsgw and s3 connectivity, however I can’t seem to get any usage statistics.

Looking at the documentation this is enabled by default, but just in case it isn’t, I have

[client.radosgw.gateway]

rgw enable usage log = true

rgw usage log tick interval = 30

rgw usage log flush threshold = 1024

rgw usage max shards = 32

rgw usage max user shards = 1

I read and write to the cluster using a set up demo account; however when I try to view the usage stats:

radosgw-admin –uid=demo usage show

{

    "entries": [],

    "summary": []

}

I’m sure there’s something blindingly obvious that I’m missing, but I’m at my wits end to what it could be.

Thanks for any assistance!

Richard.