Re: Is the 12.2.1 really stable? Anybody have production cluster with Luminous Bluestore?

I was told at the Openstack Summit that 12.2.2 should drop "In a few days." That was a week ago yesterday.  If you have a little leeway,  it may be best to wait. I know I am, but I'm paranoid.

There was also a performance regression mentioned recently that's supposed to be fixed.

-Erik

On Nov 16, 2017 9:22 AM, "Jack" <ceph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My cluster (55 OSDs) runs 12.2.x since the release, and bluestore too
All good so far