Re: Ganesha NFS

Hi.

NFSv3 is a bit different than v4. In the case of v3, you need to mount the full path, rather than the Pseudo path. This can cause problems for cephfs, because you probably exported / from cephfs.

A good solution to this is to set

mount_path_pseudo = true;

in the NFS_CORE_PARAM block. This will cause v3 to mount by pseudo path, and therefore take the same mount arguments as v4 does.

Daniel