Why degraded objects count keeps increasing as more data is wrote into cluster?

Hi all,
I have a pool of 2 replicate(failure domain host) and I was testing it with fio writing to rbd image(about 450MB/s) when one of my host crashed.I rebooted the crashed host and mon said all osd and host were online, but there were some pg in degraded status.
I thought it would recover but after a while I found even though all osd were up and in but the degraded objects count was keeping increasing as more data  was wrote into the cluster.If I stop writing data into cluster then the degraded objects count start to decrease.
Is this how pg recover should work?or I did something wrong?Why would the degraded objects became more and more even when all osd are up and in?
Thanks

2017-11-08

lin.yunfan