From: ceph-users <ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of David Turner <drakonstein@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, 5 November 2017 at 10:33 PM
To: ceph-users <ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: EXT:  Slack bot

Has anyone developed a bot that can be used in slack to run a few commands against a ceph cluster. I'm thinking about something that could run some read-only commands like `ceph status`.

If not, I will be glad to start some work on it. But I figured that I may not be the only person out there that would like this.