Re: ceph osd disk full (partition 100% used)

That sounds like it. Thanks David.
I wonder if that behavior of ignoring the OSD full_ratio is intentional.

Regards,

Webert Lima
DevOps Engineer at MAV Tecnologia
Belo Horizonte - Brasil

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 12:26 PM, David Turner <drakonstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The full ratio is based on the max bytes.  if you say that the cache should have a max bytes of 1TB and that the full ratio is .8, then it will aim to keep it at 800GB.  Without a max bytes value set, the ratios are a percentage of unlimited... aka no limit themselves.  The full_ratio should be respected, but this is the second report of a cache tier reaching 100% this month so I'm guessing that the caching mechanisms might ignore those OSD settings in preference of the cache tier settings that were set improperly.