Re: Bareos and libradosstriper works only for 4M sripe_unit size

Oh!  I put a wrong link, sorry  The picture which explains stripe_unit and stripe count is here:

https://indico.cern.ch/event/330212/contributions/1718786/attachments/642384/883834/CephPluginForXroot.pdf

I tried to attach it in the mail, but it was blocked.