Re: Ceph-mgr summarize recovery counters

Hi John,

Thanks for the guidance!  Is pg_status something we should expect to
find in Luminous (12.2.1)?  It doesn't seem to exist.  We do have a
'pg_summary' object which contains a list of every PG and current
state (active, etc) but nothing about I/O.

Calls to self.get('pg_status') in our module log:  mgr get_python
Python module requested unknown data 'pg_status'

thanks,
Ben