Re: Backup VM images stored in ceph to another datacenter

Yes, use tips from here :
http://ceph.com/geen-categorie/incremental-snapshots-with-rbd/

Basically:
- create a snapshot
- export the diff between your new snap and the previous one
- on the backup cluster, import the diff

This way, you can keep a few snap on the production cluster, for quick
recovery, and you can keep many of them on the backup cluster, for
slower recovery / backup inspection / whatever