Re: osd create returns duplicate ID's

Do you mean that after you delete and remove the crush and auth entries for the OSD, when you go to create another OSD later it will re-use the previous OSD ID that you have destroyed in the past?

Because I have seen that behaviour as well -  but only for previously allocated OSD IDs that have been osd rm/crush rm/auth del.

Confidentiality: This email and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to copyright, legal or some other professional privilege. They are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). They may only be copied, distributed or disclosed with the consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this email by mistake or by breach of the confidentiality clause, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete or destroy all copies of the email. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake.