PG in active+clean+inconsistent, but list-inconsistent-obj doesn't show it

Greetings,

we're in the process of recovering a cluster after an electrical disaster. Didn't work bad so far, we managed to clear most of errors. All that prevents return to HEALTH_OK now is a bunch (6) of scrub errors, apparently from a PG that's marked as active+clean+inconsistent.

Thing is, rados list-inconsistent-obj doesn't return anything but an empty list (plus, in the most recent attempts : error 2: (2) No such file or directory)

We're on Jewel (waiting for this to be fixed before planning upgrade), and the pool our PG belongs to has a replica of 2.

No success with ceph pg repair, and I already tried to remove and import the most recent version of said PG in both its acting OSDs : it doesn't change a thing.

Is there anything else I could try?

Thanks,

--

Olivier Migeot