Re: Jewel -> Luminous upgrade, package install stopped all daemons

This isn't a great solution, but something you could try.  If you stop all of the daemons via systemd and start them all in a screen as a manually running daemon in the foreground of each screen... I don't think that yum updating the packages can stop or start the daemons.  You could copy and paste the running command (viewable in ps) to know exactly what to run in the screens to start the daemons like this.