application not enabled on poo - openstack pools

Hi All,
We finished installed a fresh new cluster version 12 (Luminous). we used ceph ansible.
I know since version 12 we need to associate pools to application.
I have only openstack related pools in this configuration:
images
volumes
vms
backup.

I just wanted to make sure... All this pools shoud be associated with rbd application am i right?

Thanks

--

Tzachi Strul

Storage Ops // Kenshoo

Office +972 73 2862-368 // Mobile +972 54 755 1308

Kenshoo logo

This e-mail, as well as any attached document, may contain material which is confidential and privileged and may include trademark, copyright and other intellectual property rights that are proprietary to Kenshoo Ltd,  its subsidiaries or affiliates ("Kenshoo"). This e-mail and its attachments may be read, copied and used only by the addressee for the purpose(s) for which it was disclosed herein. If you have received it in error, please destroy the message and any attachment, and contact us immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any review, reliance, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message without Kenshoo's express permission is strictly prohibited.