Re: Clarification on sequence of recovery and client ops after OSDs rejoin cluster (also, slow requests)

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 5:42 PM, Florian Haas <florian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 3:15 AM, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 8:40 PM, Florian Haas <florian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>

>>> disclaimer upfront: this was seen in the wild on Hammer, and on 0.94.7
>>> no less. Reproducing this on 0.94.10 is a pending process, and we'll
>>> update here with findings, but my goal with this post is really to
>>
>> Just making sure it's understood Hammer is a retired release.
>
> Yeah thanks. But as Josh explains, the issue I described appears to
> exist in all later releases too, including Luminous and current
> master. So I'm not sure what your point is.

My point is exactly as stated, to make sure it is clear to all
(including interested third parties reading this who may not be aware)
that Hammer is a retired release.

Nothing more, nothing less.

--
Cheers,