Re: Blocked requests

To be fair, other times I have to go in and tweak configuration settings and timings to resolve chronic blocked requests.

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 1:32 PM David Turner <drakonstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
`ceph health detail` will give a little more information into the blocked requests.  Specifically which OSDs are the requests blocked on and how long have they actually been blocked (as opposed to '> 32 sec').  I usually find a pattern after watching that for a time and narrow things down to an OSD, journal, etc.  Some times I just need to restart a specific OSD and all is well.