Re: Separate WAL and DB Partitions for existing OSDs ?

On Filestore you would flush the journal and then after mapping the new journal device use the command to create the journal.  I'm sure there's something similar for bluestore, but I don't have any experience with it yet.  Is there a new command similar to flush and create for the WAL and DB?