Re: Jewel (10.2.7) osd suicide timeout while deep-scrub

Hi!
Thanks for the pointer about leveldb_compact_on_mount, it took a while
to get everything compacted but after that the deep scrub of the
offending pg went smooth without any suicides. I'm considering using
the compact on mount feature for all our osd's in the cluster since
they're kind of large and thereby kind of slow, sas, but still.
Anyhow, thanks a lot for the help!

/andreas