Re: Possible way to clean up leaked multipart objects?

David,

We would love some testing of the tool. Are you set up to compile and deploy Ceph changes? If your situation is not related to the leaked multipart objects due to retries, it will let you know nothing was fixed.  That is still a useful test.

Another variation of multipart leak comes from multipart sessions not being aborted or completed. That is something that Ceph tools can already assist with. My fix is for objects that do not show up in standard bucket listings but are accounted for in bucket stats.