Re: RGW Multisite metadata sync init

All of the messages from sync error list are listed below.  The number on the left is how many times the error message is found.

   1811                     "message": "failed to sync bucket instance: (16) Device or resource busy"
      7                     "message": "failed to sync bucket instance: (5) Input\/output error"
     65                     "message": "failed to sync object"