Re: Power outages!!! help!

Tomasz,

Looks like when I did xfs_repair -L /dev/sdb1 it did something to partition table and I don't see /dev/sdb1 anymore... or maybe I missed 1 in the /dev/sdb1? =(. Yes.. that extra power outage did a pretty good damage... =P  I am hoping 0.007% is very small...=P  Any recommendations on fixing xfs partition I am missing? =)

Ronny,

Thank you for that link!

No I haven't done anything to osds... not touching them, hoping that I can revive some of them.. =)  Only thing done is trying to start and stop them..

Below are the links to newer files with just one start attempt. =)

Regards,
Hong