[CEPH/SPDK]How accelerate Ceph via SPDK

Hi

In the ceph's source code(https://github.com/ceph/ceph), we can see:
1. ceph/src/os/bluestore/BlockDevice.cc
#if defined(HAVE_SPDK)  if (type == "ust-nvme") {
return new NVMEDevice(cct, cb, cbpriv);

} #endif There is a comment in the code which means it is no effect. I couldn't find  anything about accelerating ceph via spdk  in the code,
so I guess
 there has been none work done in Bluestore for this. Accelerating Ceph osd backed relies on bluestone. Bluestone use a new store to
implement lockless, asynchronous and high performance storage service.  2. spdk/lib/bdev/rbd/bdev_rbd.c:

#include "spdk/conf.h#include "spdk/env.h#include "spdk/log.h#include "spdk/bdev.h#include "spdk/io_channel.h” The source code includes a series of workflow for ceph operation, such as:rados_create(cluster, NULL), rados_conf_read_file(*cluster, NULL), rados_connect(*cluster),spdk_io_channel_get_ctx(ch), etc.There are some accelerating about the client I/O performance via spdk on Ceph Cluster in the bdev_rbd.c file by using the poller mode not interrupt mode in SPDK to accelerate Ceph Clusters. Therefore, we can guess spdk did not work in osd backend, rather than in front of osd. And in the latest version of spdk, blobstore comes. It also implement lockless, asynchronous and high performance storage service.  Can we replace the bluestone with the blobstore in osd backend via spdk. Am I wrong? Could someone offer the help for me? To tell me more detail. Thankx. Helloway