Re: Two mons

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for your quick response...

What are you doing that only allows you to add one at a time?
I'm trying to create a scrip for adding/removing a mon in my environment --> I want to execute it from a simple web page...

Thanks a lot!

There is nothing that will stop you from having an even number of mons (including 2).  You just run the chance of getting into a split brain scenario.  As long as you aren't planning to stay in that scenario, I don't see a problem with it.  I have 3 mons in my home cluster and I've had to remove one before leaving me with 2 for a few hours while I re-provisioned the third and nothing funky happened.

Most ways to deploy a cluster allow you to create the cluster with 3+ mons at the same time (inital_mons).  What are you doing that only allows you to add one at a time?