Re: which kernel version support object-map feature from rbd kernel client

I dont think so ,
I tested with with kernel-4.10.17-1-pve which is proxmox5 kernel and that one didnt have object-map support

had to disable the feature from the rbd image in order for the krbd rbd module to deal with it and not complain about features

Thanks