Re: luminous/bluetsore osd memory requirements

hi all,

thanks for all the feedback. it's clear we should stick to the 1GB/TB
for the memory.

any (changes to) recommendation for the CPU? in particular, is it still
the rather vague "1 HT core per OSD" (or was it "1 1Ghz HT core per
OSD"? it would be nice if we had some numbers like required specint per
TB and/or per Gbs. also any indication how much more cpu EC uses (10%,

i'm aware that this also depeneds on the use case, but i'll take any
pointers i can get. we will probably end up overprovisioning, but it
would be nice if we can avoid a whole cpu (32GB dimms are cheap, so lots
of ram with single socket is really possible these days).

stijn