Re: 1 pg inconsistent, 1 pg unclean, 1 pg degraded

Hi,

Removing the whole OSD will work but it's overkill (if the inconsistent is not caused by a faulty disk 😉 )

Which ceph version are you running? If you have a recent version you can check http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-pg/#pgs-inconsistent

rados list-inconsistent-obj 17.36 --format=json-pretty

Depending of the reason of the consistent object you may want to replace the disk, rerun a deepscrub to recheck it's checksum or repair the pg.

Étienne