Re: CephFS: concurrent access to the same file from multiple nodes

Hi John,

Sorry for the delay, it took a bit of work to set up a luminous test environment. I'm sorry to have to report that the 12.1.1 RC version also suffers from this problem - when two nodes open the same file for read/write, and read from it, the performance is awful (under 1 operation/second). The behavior is exactly the same as with the latest Jewel.

I'm running an all luminous setup (12.1.1 mon/mds/osds and fuse client). My original mail has a small test program that easily reproduces the issue. Let me know if there is anything I can help with for tracking the issue down further.

Andras