Re: Networking/naming doubt

I could be wrong, but I think you cannot achieve this objective. If you declare a cluster network, OSDs will route heartbeat, object replication and recovery traffic over the cluster network. We prefer that the cluster network is NOT reachable from the public network or the Internet for added security. Therefore it will not work with ceph-deploy actions.
Source: http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/configuration/network-config-ref/