Re: oVirt/RHEV and Ceph

Thanks for pointing to some documentation. I'd seen that and it is certainly an option. From my understanding, with a Cinder deployment, you'd have the same failure domains and similar performance characteristics to an oVirt + NFS + RBD deployment. This is acceptable. But, the dream I have in my head is where the RBD images are mounted and controlled on each hypervisor instead of a central storage authority like Cinder. Does that exist for anything or is this a fundamentally flawed idea?