Re: Multipath configuration for Ceph storage nodes

Hi Bruno,

We have similar types of nodes and minimal configuration is required
(RHEL7-derived OS).  Install device-mapper-multipath or equivalent
package, configure /etc/multipath.conf and enable 'multipathd'.  If
working correctly the command 'multipath -ll' should output multipath
devices and component devices on all paths.

For reference, our /etc/multipath.conf is just these few lines:

defaults {
        user_friendly_names yes
        find_multipaths yes
    }