Re: Monitor as local VM on top of the server pool cluster?

For  large cluster , there will be a lot of change at any time,  this
means the pressure of mon will be big at some time, because all change
will go through  leader , so for this , the local storage for mon
should be good enough, I think this maybe a conderation .