Regarding kvm hypervm

Hello,

I have a cloudstack system with one management server, one nfs server and two kvm hypervm host servers. Initially I configured cloudstack with hypervm1, so the system vm and console proxy gets created in it. Lately I have added hypervm2 and created few instances in it. So my doubt is the following.

--------

1, If hypervm 1 is down which contain system-vm,console-proxy and router-vm, then what will happen.

2, If hypervm 1 is down completely and we couldn't make it up, will the system vm,console proxy and router vm will be switched to hypervm2 automatically. If it is not automatically, then is there any option for that.

====

Regards

Vince