Re: Bucket resharding: "radosgw-admin bi list" ERROR

Hi,
I had a similar problem while resharding an oversized non-sharded
bucket in Jewel (10.2.7), the bi_list exited with ERROR: bi_list():
(4) Interrupted system call at, what seemed like the very end of the
operation. I went ahead and resharded the bucket anyway and the
reshard process ended the same way, seemingly at the end. Reshard
didn't link the bucket to new instance id though so I had to do that
by hand and then purge the index from the old instance id.
Note that I didn't care about the data in the bucket, I just wanted to
reshard the index so I could delete the bucket without my radosgw and
osds crashing due to out of memory issues.

Regards,
Andreas