Very HIGH Disk I/O latency on instances

We were using HP Helion 2.1.5 ( OpenStack + Ceph )

The OpenStack version is Kilo and Ceph version is firefly

The way we backup VMs is create a snapshot by Ceph commands (rbd snapshot) then download (rbd export) it.

We found a very high Disk Read / Write latency during creating / deleting snapshots, it will higher than 10000 ms.

Even not during backup jobs, we often see a more than 4000 ms latency occurred.

Users start to complain.

Could you please help us to how to start the troubleshooting?

This email contains confidential or legally privileged information and is for the sole use of its intended recipient.

Any unauthorized review, use, copying or distribution of this email or the content of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, you may reply to the sender and should delete this e-mail immediately.