Re: Ideas on the UI/UX improvement of ceph-mgr: Cluster Status Dashboard

+1 on SMART tracking

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 5:19 AM, Massimiliano Cuttini <max@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Saumay,

i think you should take in account to track SMART on every SSD founded.
If it has SMART capabilities, then track its test (or commit tests) and display its values on the dashboard (or separate graph).
This allow ADMINS to forecast the next OSD will die.

Preventing is better than Restoring! :)