De: "Alfredo Deza" <adeza@xxxxxxxxxx>
À: "Christian Balzer" <chibi@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "ceph-users" <ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Mardi 20 Juin 2017 18:54:05
Objet: Re:  Ceph packages for Debian Stretch?

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 8:25 PM, Christian Balzer <chibi@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> can we have the status, projected release date of the Ceph packages for
> Debian Stretch?

We don't have anything yet as a projected release date.

The current status is that this has not been prioritized. I anticipate
that this will not be hard to accommodate in our repositories but
it will require quite the effort to add in all of our tooling.

In case anyone would like to help us out before the next stable
release, these are places that would need to be updated for "stretch"

https://github.com/ceph/ceph-build/tree/master/ceph-build
https://github.com/ceph/chacra

"grepping" for "jessie" should indicate every spot that might need to
be updated.

I am happy to review and answer questions to get these changes in!