Config parameters for system tuning

Hi,

1) I am trying to set some of the following config values which seems to be present in most config examples relating to performance tuning:
journal_queue_max_ops
journal_queue_max_bytes
filestore_queue_committing_max_bytes
filestore_queue_committing_max_ops

I am using 10.2.7 but not able to set these parameters either via conf file or injections, also ceph --show-config does not list them. Have they been deprecated and should be ignored ?

2) For osd_op_threads i have seen some examples (not the official docs) fixing this to the number of cpu cores, is this the best recommendation or can could we use more threads than cores ?

Cheers
Maged Mokhtar
PetaSAN