Re: ceph packages on stretch from eu.ceph.com

Thanks for the suggestions. i did do a trial with the proxmox ones, on a single node machine tho.

But i hope now that debian 9 is released and stable, that the ceph repos will incluclude stretch soon.. Hint Hint :)

I am itching to try to upgrade my testing cluster. :)

kind regards
Ronny Aasen