ceph on raspberry pi - unable to locate package ceph-osd and ceph-mon

Hi ceph-users

I'm look at ceph for a new storage cluster at work and have been trying to build a test cluster using an old laptop and 2 raspberry pi's to evaluate it in something other then virtualbox. I've got the laptop setup with ubuntu LTS but no luck on the Pi's.

When I run ceph-deploy install pi2 it errors on the following:

[pi2][DEBUG ] Reading state information...
[pi2][WARNIN] E: Unable to locate package ceph-osd
[pi2][WARNIN] E: Unable to locate package ceph-mon
[pi2][ERROR ] RuntimeError: command returned non-zero exit status: 100
[ceph_deploy][ERROR ] RuntimeError: Failed to execute command: env DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive DEBIAN_PRIORITY=critical apt-get --assume-yes -q --no-install-recommends install -o Dpkg::Options::=--force-confnew ceph-osd ceph-mds ceph-mon radosgw

I've tried looking into installing it manually but not been able to find any concise instructions that don't just use the same repo's that are already missing the packages.

I've tried using different releases of ceph, hammer, jewel and kraken but all return the same. Not sure how to get this up and running so I can get some hands on experience with it at home before making any recommendations at work.