Re: Single External Journal

SSDs don't work like that.  If you have a 100GB SSD and a 10GB partition and don't use the rest of your disk... your 10GB partition isn't limited to 10% of the total SSDs speed.  You can use the full speed of the SSD with the 10GB partition.  There is literally no difference if you have 3x 5GB partitions or a single 15GB partition if they are being used for the same purpose.