Kraken bluestore compression

Hi,

I see several mentions that compression is available in Kraken for bluestore OSDs, however, I can find almost nothing in the documentation that indicates how to use it.

I've found:
- http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/compression/
http://ceph.com/releases/v11-2-0-kraken-released/

I'm fairly new to ceph, so I don't have a good grasp of how rados commands apply to osd pools, so if the first link is relavant, I apologize.

I am seeing: "|compression_mode|compression_algorithm|compression_required_ratio|compression_max_blob_size|compression_min_blob_size" as options when I run ceph osd pool set -- but I can't find anything documented to explain what parameters are available for those options.

Thanks,
Dan