how to configure/migrate data to and fro from AWS to Ceph cluster

hello ,
Iam trying to migrate data from Ceph cluster to AWS . May I know is it possible? I am new to Ceph but do understand that RGW is required but not sure what type of setup is required on AWS? Do I need to create Ceph cluster on AWS and make it federated with Ceph (internal) cluster? Is there another way where data can be migrated to and from Ceph to AWS.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks