Re: Multi-Tenancy: Network Isolation

Thanks David.

>>Every single one of the above needs to be able to access all of the mons and osds. I don't think you can have multiple subnets for this,
Yes that's why this multi tenancy question

>>but you can do this via routing. Say your private osd network is xxx.xxx.10.0, your public ceph network is .11

I don't think is routing is what I am looking at. I can solve this even using NAT to isolate tenants. What I am inherently looking is multi tenancy in network isolation with the application i.e. either virtual NIC namespace like virtual machines or physical isolation of network and ceph applications inherently working with it.

--
Deepak