Re: cephfs file size limit 0f 1.1TB?

Hi John,

Sorry, I'm not sure what the largest file is on our systems.

We have lots of data sets that are ~8TB uncompressed, these typically
compress 3:1. Thus if the users wants a single file, we hit 3TB.

I'm rsyncing 360TB of data from an Isilon to cephfs, it'll be
interesting to see how cephfs copes with 400 million files...

thanks again for your help,

Jake

Dr Jake Grimmett
Head Of Scientific Computing