Re: [MDS] scrub_path progress

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 6:44 PM, Andreas Gerstmayr
<andreas.gerstmayr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Some progress: The return code is -EBUSY (that explains why I didn't
> find anything looking for the number 16 in the source code of Ceph)
> https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/kraken/src/mds/MDCache.cc#L11996
>
> The status is inside ScrubStack#inode_stack and
> ScrubStack#scrubs_in_progress - is there a way to access this
> information (e.g. with the MDS admin socket)?

Not really -- here are some related tickets:
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/12282
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17852

If anyone would like to add some functionality to make the scrub
interface easier to use, that would be most welcome -- the basic
functionality of having a list of scrubs in progress and a command to
show them would be fairly simple.

John