From: Wes Dillingham [mailto:wes_dillingham@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:08 PM
To: Shambhu Rajak
Cc: ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] Available tools for deploying ceph cluster as a backend storage ?

If you dont want a full fledged configuration management approach ceph-deploy is your best bet. http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/deployment/ceph-deploy-new/

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Shambhu Rajak <srajak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi ceph-users,

I want to deploy ceph-cluster as a backend storage for openstack, so I am trying to find the best tool available for deploying ceph cluster.

Few are in my mind:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph-ansible

https://github.com/01org/virtual-storage-manager/wiki/Getting-Started-with-VSM

Is there anything else that are available that could be much easier to use and give production deployment.

Thanks,
Shambhu Rajak

Respectfully,

Wes Dillingham

Research Computing | Infrastructure Engineer

Harvard University | 38 Oxford Street, Cambridge, Ma 02138 | Room 102