Very slow cache flush

Hello,

I recently doubles the PG's on my cache pool, from 256 to 512.

I have made sure all the PG's in question have been deep scrubbed however my cache no longer wish flush or evict at any decent speed.

If left to it's own it does a couple of objects here and there, but eventually grows and gets danjerouslt near its limit.

Currently I am having to run the cache flush / evict command in a loop which is very slowly bringing it down, burst of objects and then back to a few a second if lucky.

Both cache pool and underlying pool have plenty of capacity and performance is fine.

The only thing that has changed is amount of PG's and it's like somewhere in the flush calculation it hasn't updated with the new amount.

Have a max bytes limit and fairly Low flush and evict ratios to leave normally plenty of %

,Ashley

Sent from my iPhone