Re: corrupted rbd filesystems since jewel

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG
<s.priebe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Would it be possible that the problem is the same you fixed?

No, I would not expect it to be related to the other issues you are
seeing. The issue I just posted a fix against only occurs when a
client requests the lock from the current owner, which will only occur
under the following scenarios: (1) attempt to write to the image
locked by another client, (2) attempt to disable image features on an
image locked by another client, (3) demote a primary mirrored image
when locked by another client, or (4) the rbd CLI attempted to perform
an operation not supported by the currently running lock owner client
due to version mismatch.

I am assuming you are not running two VMs concurrently using the same
backing RBD image, so that would eliminate possibility (1).

--
Jason