Re: jewel - rgw blocked on deep-scrub of bucket index pg

Hi,

On 06-05-17 20:08, Wido den Hollander wrote:
>> Op 6 mei 2017 om 9:55 schreef Christian Balzer <chibi@xxxxxxx>:

>>> Try removing this line, it can block threads under Jewel.
I also found the bug report (#19497) yesterday, so indeed removed the
sleep and manually started the deep-scrub. I didn't had time to check
the result until now.
After almost 26 hours the deep-scrub operation finished (2017-05-05
10:57:08 -> 2017-05-06 12:29:05), however during the scrubbing frequent
timeouts and complete rgw downtime for various periods of time occurred.

Our primary cluster is still running hammer, and on there the index
pools are on ssd's, but this still raises concerns for after the planned
upgrade of that one...

Thanks a lot for the help!

r,
Sam