Re: Data not accessible after replacing OSD with larger volume

The crush weight should match the size of your osds. The 100GB osds having 0.090 probably based on GiB vs GB. Your 2TB osds should have a weight of 2.000, or there about.  Your reweight values will be able to go back much closer to 1 once you fix the weights of the larger osds.  Fixing that might allow your cluster to finish backfilling.

How do you access your images? Is it through cephfs, rgw, or rbd? Your current health doesn't look like it should prevent access to your images.  The only thing I can think of other than mds or rgw not running would be to issue a deep scrub on some of the pgs on the newly increased osd to see if there are any inconsistent pgs on it.