Help! how to set iscsi.conf of SPDK iscsi target when using ceph rbd

I want to use the ceph rbd as storage backend of SPDK iscsi target,
but I start the iscsi_tgt failed!

I don't know how to specifiy backend storage type and some parrameters about ceph rbd
Please show me the example of iscsi.conf about how to use ceph rbd if you know.
Tanks!

./app/iscsi_tgt/iscsi_tgt -c ./test/iscsi_tgt/rbd/new.conf
coredown:
lib/env_dpkg/init.c:
rc = rte_eal_init(argcount, dpdk_args);

new.conf:

[Global]

[iSCSI]
  # node name (not include optional part)
  # Users can optionally change this to fit their environment.
  NodeBase "iqn.2016-06.io.spdk"

  AuthFile /usr/local/etc/spdk/auth.conf

  MinConnectionsPerCore 4

  MinConnectionIdleInterval 5000

  # Socket I/O timeout sec. (0 is infinite)
  Timeout 30
 # authentication information for discovery session
  DiscoveryAuthMethod Auto

  #MaxSessions 128
  #MaxConnectionsPerSession 2

  # iSCSI initial parameters negotiate with initiators
  # NOTE: incorrect values might crash
  DefaultTime2Wait 2
  DefaultTime2Retain 60

  ImmediateData Yes
  ErrorRecoveryLevel 0

[Rpc]
  # Defines whether to enable configuration via RPC.
  # Default is disabled.  Note that the RPC interface is not
  # authenticated, so users should be careful about enabling
  # RPC in non-trusted environments.
  Enable No
  # Listen address for the RPC service.
  # May be an IP address or an absolute path to a Unix socket.
  Listen 127.0.0.1

[PortalGroup1]
  Portal DA1 172.16.121.131:3260

[InitiatorGroup1]